Got wolves?

Even better than Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl. oz. (h/t), surely, is the Three Wolf Moon shirt.  As noted shirt critic T. Guymon writes, “The wolves spoke to me in a language all their own; it was like German, Mongol, and Bitchin all mixed together. I mean, one wolf howlin at the moon is major...but three???” And then there are all the possibilities for synergy.

And just for the weekend, here are a bunch of sixteenth notes.

1. 0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
    ☆☆☆☆☆ Don’t watch; it’s dangerous!, October 24, 2009
    By JP Stormcrow

I watched that video and it ruined my life. I can’t even talk about it.

2. And then I find I’ve wasted my afternoon dealing with the vice-president and treasurer of the Edward S. Herman Fan Club over at Hullabaloo.  Fun with Amazon, good; comment thread dominated by Hermanoid, bad.  Oh, well.

3. OK, since this is “a blog with emabarrassingly juvenile humor”, where are the fart jokes? Standards!

4. Oh dear, JP, that sounds like a Very Serious critique mounted by a Very Serious person.  A Very Serious person who clearly does not know that you and Chris Robinson are in charge of the embarrassingly juvenile humor division of this blog.

Or maybe that was a devastating reply to my review of Aldama?  It’s hard to tell.  All I know is that I saw Ed Herman’s face in my pizza tonight.  And a fine New Haven pizza it was. too.

5. I lost track of what you’re hoping I won’t read, but I have a lot of not-reading planned for tomorrow so I’ll do my best.

6. Whatever you’re planning to not-read tomorrow, Colin, I hope it’s not that.  You know, that.

7. I suppose i should get this comment approved by JP to determine if it is properly adolescent before posting?  ‘Didn’t’ (captcha) Penn State “walk” all over some young “men” today?  I am pretty sure i read that a bit ago, but i couldn’t fully accept it because it hadn’t received the requisite number of positive reviews in terms of some strange percentile factor.  Perhaps they used wolfbane?

8. Tuscan milk California styling.

9. The Walkmen drummer really pounds the shit out of his kit, at least when I’ve see them.

Posted by Pinko Punko  on  10/25  at  10:12 AM
  10. Wait, wolf milk?  What?

Let me guess, you left your cellphone in your other pants in the refrigerator, and it’s not your fault that I haven’t [GOOGLES FURIOUSLY] subscribed to your Twitter feed.  Did JP Stormcrow tell you I have poor personal hygiene?  Because ve lies.*

*For some arbitrary value of “poor.”

11. Now for something completely* embarrassingly juvenile. Last week I was involved in an episode which I think suggests a new euphemism for flatulence. I was on a conference call while driving--one where I thought I would merely be a listener, but which instead found me repeatedly compelled to seize the virtual conch. While holding forth I happened to drive over some rumble strips; the reaction on the other end was spontaneous and non-professional. So I give you “who drove the rumble strips”? OK Chris, your turn.

*IFC Monty Python: Almost the Truth - The Lawyers Cut week hangover. Sorry.

12. JP,

I am glad I just swallowed that last gulp of coffee before reading your comment. My immediate reaction is a musical video parody of “who let the dogs out?” with “who drove the rumble strips” as the lyrical substitution.

e.

captcha “well” as in well done.

13. I liked the “Zubaz pants” other customers viewed.

Of course the first commenter writes:
    “I was searching for clothes that speak to me.. These pants not only spoke to me, they entered my soul and transformed me. When I get out of my bitchin 78 camaro wearing these bad boys, there’s no question who the boss man is..
    You can easily go commando in these and feel even more manly. Your junk swings freely and using the restroom is that much easier.. “

Posted by Peter K.  on  10/26  at  04:52 PM
  14. I’m too old for this.

Posted by Hattie  on  10/26  at  05:22 PM
  15. So am I, Hattie—it’s really kind of, ah, what is le mot juste ... emabarrassing.  But I was hanging out with the kids in New Haven all day Saturday, studiously ignoring mds’s repeated tweets and chitters, and Nick and his friends have appropriately juvenile humor.  Indeed, they are the very juveniles who introduced me to the Three Wolf Moon shirt!  Which makes this thread perfectly OK for us old people.

Speaking of Great Insults I’ve Received:  this is now the second time I have been accused of having a juvenile sense of humor.  The first time, my accuser was a Dinesh D’Souza fan; this time it’s an Ed Herman fan.  I think they’re both right!

16. But I was hanging out with the kids in New Haven all day Saturday, studiously ignoring mds’s repeated tweets and chitters,

Sigh.  I guess I missed my one chance way back when, by leaving a voicemail message composed solely of “driving the rumble strips.”

So: Modern, Frank, or Sally?

17. I wept for days after being accused of having a middle-aged sense of humor.

18. Wait, Dinesh D’Souza has fans?

19. Some may point to this very thread as the turning point in Michael’s electoral campaign.

How it will turn is anyone’s guess.

captcha “closed” as in “if Michael had any sense he would have closed comments after comment number....???

20. Modern, Frank, or Sally?

Modern, takeout.

21. Modern, takeout.

Oooh, you’ve done this before.

22. While holding forth I happened to drive over some rumble strips; the reaction on the other end was spontaneous and non-professional.

Posted by Aircraft jack repair  on  05/05  at  01:53 PM