What is the world coming to

when one of those sneaky ACORN ex-felons can tell baldfaced lies to honest young innocent right-wing undercover operatives?

1. I have it on good authority* that this ACORN scandal may go all the way to President Obama.

*Read it in comments to an article in my local daily.

2. I’m betting that Michelle murdered Vince Foster.

3. And Obama’s Kenyan handlers, recognizing that the toddler was destined to subvert white hegemony some four decades later, got JFK out of the way. He was too popular and white, so he needed to go.

Posted by Orange  on  09/16  at  02:04 PM
  4. We need an independent prosecutor, pronto. And Michael, not just Vince Foster. Certainly also that Blago fund-raiser who died last week, officially by committing suicide - same as the unlikely story the previous commie administration put out about Foster. Coincidence?? I think not.

5. JFK, Blago—these are red herrings.  The real question is how al-Obama got that court to open Jack Ryan’s divorce file back in 2004.

6. I can almost see a remake of Blazing Saddles from all of this, with Beck as Hedley Lamar and Rush as the Governor.  It is hysterical that so many could so easily fall for that dramatic confession.

7. and why did Acorn, Act Now, and S.E.I.U. all share office space in Chicago?

8. Oh, sure, laugh now.  You won’t be laughing when the post-2010 Republican Congress appoints a special prosecutor to determine whether Obama killed that woman’s husband.

9. and why did Acorn, Act Now, and S.E.I.U. all share office space in Chicago?

Ooh, ooh!  I know this one!  Because that way they could all be closer to Bill Ayers.

Yes; yes, I will.  It will be hysterical laughter, but laughter nonetheless.

(This alone makes me glad that the Senate isn’t going to flip control, despite all the Senate Dems that have earned it.  Of course, even House committees could return to investigating the most goddamn stupid hypocritical bullshit imaginable, which would be sufficient to provoke said hysterical peals.)

10. Now we may finally discover what these Acorn people did with the missing loot from the Iraq reconstruction.

Posted by Bulworth  on  09/17  at  02:09 PM
  11. mds,

actually it wasn’t Bill Ayers, it was Jesse Jackson Sr. but that’s another story for another time.

e

12. Dude!  You nailed it!

Your moral duty demands thast you flesh out your ideas and publish them on Inside Higher Ed.

You have the credibility to turn this whole debate around:  Congress would reverse itself, the Whitehouse would un-scrub its website, Fox news would be permanently discredited, the legacy media would be exonerated for ignoring the story, etc.

How *dare* those right wing wingnuts post several videos of ACORN people being complicit in — indeed furthering — child prostitution, human trafficking, tax evasion, etc.

Please!  Please, please please . . . Go for it!

Justice demands it of you!

13. Minerva, you misunderstand me.  I used to be a Democrat, but when I found out that ACORN was helping pretend-prostitutes cut corners on their income taxes, I got really outraged at ... um ... hold on a sec ... well, I got really outraged, is all.

But the point remains:  if these videos help put an end to prostitutes’ Cayman Islands tax shelters, more power to ‘em, I say.

14. I just have this recurring funny image of that same video conversation taking place somewhere in Nye County Nevada, and Fox trying to paint that as inappropriate and a bad thing.  They don’t need Cayman shelters when they have Tonapah, Pahrump, and Lido Junction.

15. Oh, Molochdammit, spyder, you’re giving away the whole gray-market prostitution scam.  Now we’ll be back to the Bush era when pimps and sex workers were taxed at the 39.6 rate.

16. That tax rate only applied to the tips.

And in other news...

17. You have all inspired me to focus on providing more informative and resource type link building posts in the future,so stay tuned for more soon.

Posted by Office space for rent in chennai  on  10/11  at  04:40 AM
  18. I just have this recurring funny image of that same video conversation taking place somewhere in Nye County Nevada, and Fox trying to paint that as inappropriate and a bad thing.  They don’t need Cayman shelters when they have Tonapah, Pahrump, and Lido Junction.

19. I’m glad that I do live in Illinois. Obama is a shoo-in; we have a Democratic governor; the Republican party here is in disarray. It’s very nice, especially considering the way things have gone on the national level for the last few years.
    70-351 | 70-401 | 70-403 | 70-404

20. Pass4sure enjoys a wide pass4sure 70-562 rang of reputation among the pass4sure 70-682 IT learners and candidates by offering variety of product forms, as software, hardcopy, video, E-Zine, etc. In order to show their appreciation of the contribution made by customers pass4sure 70-516 constantly, some promotions are adopted, as discounts and Points for gift. Recently,pass4sure 70-089 Pass4sure is promoting an Affiliate pass4sure 70-542 Program to enlarge its business.
    pass4sure 70-400 | pass4sure 70-683